Saturday, January 21, 2012

#14 - Schedules Are Not My Friend

So. It only took 13 days for me to get completely off schedule with this whole 365 day thing. Today should be post #20 but I'm just on #14 and trying to play catch-up with a few pictures that were actually taken this week and a few others from the archives. I can pretty much guarantee this won't be the last time I get off schedule.

I can see my house from here. You don't see it?

How about now? Not close enough?

There it is. Center, just behind the Industrial Park sign (which is not nearly as close as it appears). 

Taken 10 Jan 2012

© 2012 Linda McCauley. All rights reserved.

6 comments:

  1. I started my photo blog to do the 365 thing and could not stick to it. Had some good weeks and then a bad month, I decided just to keep it as a photo blog and leave it as that. Now, I do not feel bad that I am not posting and I know that once the weather changes, I will be back out with the camera and posting more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri - I knew this would be a problem for me going in but went ahead anyway. I may end up with your approach yet but I'm going to catch up and try to at least make it through the month. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice, ok, have to ask, is that a pond or parking lot to the right??? Or, am I looking at the wrong house?? (knowing me, could be! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol - It's actually a really wide driveway. My brother's business (which used to be my father's business years ago) is at the back of the driveway (can't really see the building in this shot). It requires access for semi trucks.

      Delete
  3. Love this - on so many levels. I'm not a fan of schedules either. But I'm a big fan of your photos - whenever they appear.

    ReplyDelete